SECURITY SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD
DCJS # 11-8239 / DCJS # 88-1499
NMR Consulting provides comprehensive protective services, assessments and training tailored to protect our client’s people, information, equipment, facilities, assets, reputations, and operations. Services are delivered using highly trained, certified, and experienced personnel, most of whom have considerable military and law enforcement backgrounds with specialized units. Comprehensive solutions are delivered with in-house personnel, leveraging strategic relationships as necessary, all managed using our premier program management protocols.
Robust protective services are delivered by experienced, trained professionals using vetted protocols and appropriate technologies for executive and asset protection, investigative services, and special event security. Right-sized assessments can be performed to evaluate mission assurance, infrastructure resilience, operations readiness, travel route security, and much more. Training is available for a wide variety of accredited courses to provide attendees the opportunity to achieve critical security certifications.
The meticulous selection, hiring and ongoing training of our staff ensures that setting up new projects is a smooth and efficient transition for our client. We continue to be leaders of cutting edge security by constantly investigating emerging technologies to incorporate into our services. While completely customizable, our services are targeted for commercial clients and government agencies in the defense and intelligence industries.
The NMR method is straightforward: As your trusted source, we will identify your needs, make it our mission to meet those needs, and deliver safe and successful results.
- Extensive experience with executive protection for U.S. ambassadors, Royal Family members, Fortune 50 executives, high value targets, and international celebrities
- Event security management for nationally televised award shows, celebrity weddings, and large sporting events
- Extensive in-house credentials (e.g., Department of State, DoJ, law enforcement agencies)
- Multi-agency assessment certifications (DTRA, DHS, OGA)
- Strategic international and national security partners
- Extensive Subject Matter Experts that deliver professional security services worldwide
- Anti-terrorism accreditation board (ATAB) certified company
- Pre-WPS (Worldwide Protective Services) training services
- U. S. Special Operations Command certified training facility in the D.C. area
- DCJS certified training academy – multiple training facilities throughout the U.S.
- Certified provider of operational medical support and training
- Class III Weapons – Explosives – Ammunition License